Sunday 28 December 2014

ZOEVA Rose Gold / The Complete Eye Set


Makeup brushes are a staple to my makeup routine and there's something very pleasing about getting new ones, not that I need anymore but they always come in useful. I am personally a huge fan of the Zoeva makeup brushes and recently heard they had released the Rose Golden Complete Eye Set and believe you me there was nothing standing in my way of getting them. 

The brushes come as a set of 12 including a few of my already well loved favourites. Not only are the brushes great quality, they keep well and they are made from both synthetic and natural hairs making them so easy to use as they do most of the work for you. Honestly, my favourite aspect of these brushes is the rose gold detail, it's just stunning, for someone who loves rose gold just as much as I do these brushes will look beautiful sitting on your dressing table. 


The Rose Gold Complete Eye Set includes:
(In the order they are shown above) 
- 234 / LUXE SMOKY SHADER
- 237 / DETAIL SHADER
- 317 / WING LINER 
- 230 / LUXE PENCIL
- 224 / LUXE DEFINED CREASE 
- 322 / BROW LINE 
- 228 / LUXE CREASE 
- 226 / SMUDGER
- 231 / LUXE PETIT CREASE
- 315 / FINE LINER 
- 142 / CONCEALER BUFFER 
- 227 / LUXE SOFT DEFINER 

The brush set is available online at https://www.zoeva-shop.de and is available for €65, for delivery to the UK this worked out at just under £60 which I think is really affordable! 

If your looking for great quality, affordable makeup brushes I couldn't recommend ZOEVA more. 

Have you treated yourself to them yet?  

Sara x




Stay tuned for an eye makeup tutorial using these brushes very soon! 









No comments:

Post a Comment